In this episode, we interview Evan Carmichael about the intersection of belief and entrepreneurship. Evan is a YouTuber with over 2 million subscribers and 400 million views. We ask him about how he practices motivation, mentorship, dancing, and the importance of thinking bigger.
Evan Carmichael #Believes in entrepreneurs. Gary Vaynerchuck called him the DJ who inspires people and Ed Mylett called him the modern day Napoleon Hill.
At 19, he built and then sold a biotech software company.
At 22, he was a venture capitalist raising $500k to $15M.
He now runs a YouTube channel for entrepreneurs with over 2 million subscribers and 400 million views, wrote 4 books, and speaks globally.
He wants to solve the world's biggest problem, people don't #Believe in themselves enough.
Forbes named him one of the world's top 40 social marketing talents and Inc. named him one of the 100 great leadership speakers and 25 social media keynote speakers you need to know.
He's set 2 world records, uses a trampoline & stand-up desk, and owns Canada's largest salsa dance studio where he met his wife.
Evan's website: http://www.evancarmichael.com/
Evan's FB - https://www.facebook.com/evan.carmichael
Facebook Fan Page - https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingTheMasters
1) Your One Word Book - The Powerful Secret to Creating a Business and Life That Matter
2)Top 10 Rules for Success: Rules to Succeed in Business and Life from Titans, Billionaires, & Leaders who Changed the World
3) 254 Confidence: Your daily guide to building unstoppable confidence in your life, work, and relationships.
4) 3 Point Landing Journal: Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life
5) New book (March 17, 2020 launch): Built to Serve -https://evancarmichael.com/vip
6) Evan's YouTube Growth Bootcamp Course Order Page: https://believe.evancarmichael.com/youtube-growth-bootcamp-order-page
Help Us Out:
If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe!
Last, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes.
Thanks for listening!